Why do I need a financial coach?
- You are falling farther behind in your bills each month;
- You've tried "budgeting" but couldn't make it work;
- You have an empty savings account or worse, don't have one at all;
- Your debt is creating stress in your life and in your relationships;
- You are constantly fighting with your spouse over money;
- The credit card debt is getting out of control;
- You may pay your bills, but can't seem to make any headway toward retirement, saving for the future or your kids' education.
Our financial coaching process:
1. Initial Meeting:
During our initial meeting we will focus on reviewing your income, expenses, debt, assets and overall financial picture. We will also talk about your goals and how you envision your future moving forward. BPS will gather the information provided and prepare for our follow up meeting.
2. Follow up meeting:
During our second meeting we will review a budget and financial plan that BPS has established, we will discuss options and areas to save money as well as review ways to stay on course and the accountability process to ensure you work the plan and stick to it.
We can also set up ongoing monthly or quarterly meetings to review your progress, discuss challenges or to just have someone there for accountability and encouragement.
To learn more about our services, please contact our office.